Hours of Operation
Weekend: Saturday Noon -
7:00AM Monday morning
Holidays: Open 24 hours
Pet Emergency: What to Do
- Stay Calm
- Call (727) 786-5755
- Be prepared with info:
- Details of problem
- Any changes
- Be aware. Pets may bite if ill or injured.
Location30610 US Highway 19 N,
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
One block north of Curlew Road on the west side Please call ahead for advice and so we can prepare your arrival.
- to Vet from Clearwater downtown and south
- to Vet from Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey and north
- to Vet from Oldsmar and east Directions from Trinity
- to Vet from Tampa
Get a Family Vet
Don't have a regular vet? Get a primary care veterinarian referral.
For optimal pet health care, all pets should see a primary care veterinarian on a regular basis. Establishing a solid relationship with a family veterinarian is a strong predictor of pet health and longevity. If you're a pet owner in north Pinellas, west Hillsborough, or south Pasco counties, and you don't currently have a regular veterinarian, you can get a referral to a licensed veterinarian in your area by calling us at (727) 786-5755 when we're open.
Animal Emergency + Urgent Care provides this service for the benefit of the pet-owning public and the improvement of overall pet health care. Animal Emergency does not give or receive compensation for referrals. Animal Emergency reserves the right to determine referral criteria or to decline a request at its sole discretion.
- Constantly focusing on the urgent-care of our clients and their pets
- Always finding better ways to serve our stakeholders, including our employees, clients, their pets, and referring veterinarians
- Offering high-quality emergency medicine from very experienced, compassionate veterinarians and veterinary technicians, in a spirit of partnership with referring veterinarians